What is an ExpressPod?
New Infrastructure Solution for Small and Midsize Businesses from Cisco and NetApp.
ExpressPod delivers benefits based on three key concepts:
• Start right, with a low-cost, easy-to-deploy solution.
• Keep it simple, with the built-in system efficiencies of Cisco® UCS™ servers, Nexus® switching, and NetApp® FAS storage.
• Grow smart, with easy infrastructure scaling to keep up with business demands.
ExpressPod is pre-packaged and tested with Cisco UCS-C rack mount servers, NetApp FAS2000 series storage, VMware vSphere and Cloupia Management.
Two initial configurations are available:
- Small to support up to 50 virtual machines
- Medium, supporting up to 100 virtual machines
Available from Comstor on November 1st 2012
Integrated to the same rigorous standards as FlexPod;
The service is backed by industry accredited engineers and technicians.
Software and firmware version used will be in line with latest ExpressPod version release.
Please visit our special ExpressPod webpage: