Cisco SMB Borderless Networks Training - Espoo - Finland - January 15th, 2013
Cisco Systems, Lars Sonckin kaari 16, 7. kerros (Terra), 02600 Espoo
Location :Cisco Systems, Lars Sonckin kaari 16, 7. kerros (Terra), 02600 ESPOO
CISCO SMALL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS = BIG BUSINESS
Comstor strongly believes in these solutions. For years we have been investing in Cisco’s classic products and solutions and we have often seen that partners are having problems to sell these solutions into the SMB market like in Finland. SMB customers have a different mindset, budget and capabilities which could not always be solved with Cisco’s classic products. Cisco has invested a lot in a new SMB product range which is ideal for the SMB market within Finland. To make our partners more aware of these solutions we have decided to provide you a sales training to convince you in just 3 hours about the power of Cisco SMB solutions.
ARE YOU ALREADY SELLING CISCO CLASSIC PRODUCTS OR HP PRODUCTS TODAY?
• Make sure to take a look at Cisco SMB products because you will be surprised about their power
• Cisco SMB products are a perfect fit for the Finnish SMB market with End-to-End solutions
• Cisco will offer you great products at competitive prices
WHAT KIND OF TRAINING IS IT?
1/2 day of Sales training and demonstrations
WHEN IS IT?
Wednesday January 15th, 2014 from 9:00 until 12:00 hr., including breakfast from 8:30 until 9:00 hr, and followed by a lunch from 12:00 till 13:00 hr.
WHERE IS IT?
Lars Sonckin kaari 16, 7. kerros (Terra)
WHO SHOULD COME?
• Sales Account Managers, Pre-sales Engineers, BDMs
• Partners that are selling HP today and believe Cisco is too expensive.
• Introduction of Cisco’s SMB Portfolio: Wireless – Routing – Switching
• Overview of SMB End-to-End solutions
• Why sell Cisco? Cisco vs. HP
• Cisco SMB programs
This training will help participants to:
• Understand how to position Cisco Small business Solutions.
• Understand the main portfolio in Routing, Wireless and Switching.
• Understand how to position Cisco solutions vs HP products.
• Learn why Cisco is NOT always more expensive vs HP solutions.
If you wish to attend this training please click the registration button: